Monday, August 18, 2008

bleh

i feel so lazy to update my blog.

my hols are here, and i have been doing anything but blogging.
just name it.. eating, sleeping, watching movies, watching olympics, karaoke, jalan song, loklok, barbeque, blackout, the spring, kuching fest, gaying with my sisters hohoho, going out with my babes, even getting sick and even... DOING SPORTS!!!

can u imagine that! i went for futsal twice and badminton weihhh! ahahahahha. people who know me know that sports and me are like water and oil - we dont mix. but this hols, thanks to kitts and stephs, wahliu. i sweat like what man. LAWL. but still, dont seem like i lose weight bcos i makan makan aje. omg i eat a lot lah. :O hahahhahaa :PP i want to go swimming.. sorry bout the other day kitty and winnie, i cudden go cause i had to go see the doc. thankfully, i think and hope i am all better now :)

anyways, my hols has been a blast and i got my results back on monday too. not bad lah, quite satisfactory. i thought my hist was a gone case dy, but i guess uncle leong our "father" gave me some face. but not as much face as he would give tzelee lah teehee *inside joke*

mann tzelee when u leaving? we only met up once lehh. and tiv, u talking about visiting kuching? LOL are u still in italy? LOL bring back a hawt hunk for me! remember my quote, "summer is a time to make memories" hahaha and shunniejie in paris right? i remember u said u gonna bring back some david keychain for me! hahahaha :P LOL miss u guys night owls lah.
and bimboscar what u up to? we must have another talk cock session at mcd with benjin and bitch about the juniors hahaha :P hope to see all you guys soon when i get back to kl :)

bleh. so many people leave for U.S. already... T.T come backk!! rawr. bobby called me last night on his way to the airport.. noooooo! who's gonne bring me to cheras pasar malam and the interesting places in kl now. :O arghh. i will miss u loads lahh, my talk cock buddy! rmbr our "lifetime friends" talk man! =) karmen and dave and szeming and sipschern and amanda and cynM? and kenny? and dunno who else! u guys probably in U.S. dy now. so fast the time flies! =( keep in touch owkays hunns! :) one day we shall meet again and reminisce... our crazy silly bimbo times. :)

but for now, i have my hometown friends to keep me company :) love you guys :) elaine ur hols in kuching was too short! u need to get back here asap! :P see you in kl soon :) hopefully with wendy and chowyeng the yumcha gang too. and cynniebaby lol. joyceylai we must meet in kl too kay! havent seen u in ages. 2 months maybe? rawr!

that has been my hols so far. quite productive, yes? *proud* :)

p/s: last night i had a funny dream of myself fagging. LOL it was weird.
and im so lazy to put pics in my blog anymore. for one, it takes ages. and two, we now have facebook for that. u can tag people and upload ur pics faster. facebook, the social network for everyone. friendster is outdated so everyone should switch to facebook :) lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home