Tuesday, August 05, 2008

few more pics

more pics regarding prom n commencement ceremony..
more pics of me from the prom, this for u echai and joyce, bcos u requested for it. if not also i might feel a bit shy putting the pics up hahahahaha. these pics i steal from people wan lerr hehe

first few pics stolen from haruka's facebook, hope she doesnt mind. thanks k! :)

lookey, the prom king and queen award, made nicer by haruka... dam nice right

the poster.. u deco team, great job!

here, the table. rmbr the decos i was talking about in the previous post? here it is up close!! nice anot! not nice cannot criticize! :P

me and haruka :) after the dancefloor was open :)

*next up is stolen from chloe the prom queen, congrats!
left to right: kahmun, mua, jack, chloe, justin (hahahaha look at his eyes teeheehee sorry, i just had to laugh)

* from wen loong aka my adp dad's cam, this is my adp mom (ganesh) and me hehehe
awww a family portrait :) i miss teasing u guys in stats class hahaha :P

this, stolen from keng mei i think.. ben jin, shafiq!(just had to put the ! :P), yeh ern, me, hui min, keng mei

oooh. the next are from the commencement ceremony.
me, ganesh (aka mommy), wen loong (aka daddy), benjamin and ben jin (the bens!) :)
*stolen from wen loong
this is actually a group pic of most of the engineering people. wen ling asked me to join in so i just masuklah. weird, i seem to be the only girl. i shall attempt to name them all
l to r: bimbo-oscar, wen ling aka nicholas teh, isaac, boon ping, adrian, wen loong (dad), aaron, eric, ganesh (mom), sip chen aka sips chern my sis hahaha and meee! :)
*thanks for the pic wenloong! :)

loooooook! so many people! can u see me?

* a closer pic... now?

thanks guys, for tagging me in facebook. what to do, no camera of my own. kesiann haha... more pics to come hopefully :D

1 Comments:

At 11:16 pm, August 09, 2008 , Blogger joyce said...

y tak nampak gigi punya? not happy enough? kakaka

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home