Friday, August 15, 2008

morningness

woo hoo! i didnt forget.. today! ahhahahaha. cheap joke. i woke when it was almost 10.. and i think i'm quite kuai... went to wash my clothes before i even brushed my teeth... i think my laundry pile is getting quite frightening so i washed.. say 3/4 of it now? and the rest tmr. haha.

i settled all my debts with the housemate that's moving out yesterday... and i thought my other housemate (the unreasonable one who disappeared over the weekend... duh so she doesnt need to wash the toilet... i'm not that silly) was really unreasonable when she didnt want to pay electric n water if she wasnt staying for 2 weeks. wad de heck man... calculate like this ma i can count by days lor? sometimes i'm at mek's place ma i that day no need to count electric? sweat man. so calculative. anyhow, i realised that i seem to be the one controlling the electric bill. why? i'm the main aircond user. oops. haha. when i use a lot, the price is high. if not, it's not so expensive. haha. hopefully my two new housemates wont be using so much... haha. no choice wad. no fan.. u ask me how ler? outside so dirty i dont even want to leave my door open neither do i want to expose my room to the person staying opposite me. eek.

wakakaka. later i'm going times square! hahahaha. and.. missing lifegroup again. hmm.. i think i shouldnt miss it next week. ying xin ar.... u save some food for me then i go over later can ar? like 9 like that? ying xin is the best. :D:D later bringing rope to tie me back =.=!! heysh... told u i am quite civilised lo. i just tend to get a bit excited. hahaha. and when there's no other fans around.. why not? then can get pic ma.. i hope today also can get.. but i have this feeling that cant lor. sure so many ppl :D

wakakaka...




this three pics are from thee VOIR website... the 4 i absolutely love kakaka. she looks so pretty n cool :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home