Monday, August 04, 2008

adp prom 08 "a red carpet affair"

adp summer prom 2008
a red carpet affair
02august2008
7pm onwards
the gardens hotel, midvalley city



the ballroom. i see myself n lydia doing nonsense at the back. check out the decos... on the table, do u see the flowers n jewels n agenda sheet? nice anot? if u say not nice imma whack ur head bcos my friends and i worked kinda hard for that in the afternoon. honestly, i feel in love with the decos. so pretty ma right. right right right.. *does the twirling fingers* LAWL
*pics stolen from jillian. thanks, jill :)


lydia, jilly, myself, kahmun

jilly and me, with adnan at the back

will try to put up more pics when i get my hands on them soon. hee
had a blast! love all ya babes :)

5 Comments:

At 4:05 pm, August 04, 2008 , Blogger joyce said...

omg is that you?? looks different :)

but i recognised u kakaka

 
At 12:33 am, August 05, 2008 , Blogger casandra said...

ya it's me hahaha

if u cant recognize me... u need to get extra glasses loh. u see the same face for more than 14 years i think hahahaha

 
At 11:18 am, August 08, 2008 , Blogger joyce said...

haha. wad. cis. so long din see u liao ma. ppl change u know. kekeke.

enjoying kch? T.T i'm jealous.

but nvm.. bernice coming AGAIN!!!!! wakakaka

 
At 12:56 pm, August 08, 2008 , Blogger casandra said...

oww i look better hia? kekekeke :P

hahaha jangan jelessss im in kuching :PP

come bk to kuching now!! quite a lot of ppl back!! like echai n me! :)

 
At 10:10 pm, August 09, 2008 , Blogger joyce said...

cis. ma not jealous lo... kakaka :D

boring.. wait for my housemate zzz then i go make noise mandi in the toilet haha so mean but funny :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home