Tuesday, July 29, 2008

early in the morning...

i meant to wake at 9.30am today.. but at 8.38 am i woke up to see the time.. then ppl message me so here i am.. awake n typing this post... i want to go brush my teeth but i'm waiting for my housemate to leave before i do so.. why she take so long one ar.. dun tell me 10 sth only go out like that i ma die? yea, that's how much i dont want to see her. but as long as i hear that tinkling of the annoyingnest bell i know she's still somewhere around...


swim, swim as free as a fish..................

exactly what we were doing :) stupid head thingy that wont cooperate with me

the peacefulness..... dun look at the ang mo la k :)

go gosok gigi lah. who cares about that girl. the most i stink up the toilet for her as well :D

i'm a bad girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home