Tuesday, July 08, 2008

book book... T.T

first time you would ever see me so desperate for a book. jeez. i wan the book... T.T and to get it, i need 200bucks. haih, the book isnt that expensive actually, but because some stupid shop want to earn money then they do this kind of thing :( say must spend like RM180 and above to get the book for 20 bucks.. i rather just get the book for say, 40 bucks argh argh... now i dont even know if still got that book or not. sweat man. why so hard to find one... when i could get it without spending that 180 bucks, i didnt get it. why? i have no idea. no transport? haha. nolah, it would cost me more than 100 bucks anyway... go subang and get it? noooo.... now i have to spend it on clothes. hmm... someone out there be kind and give me 200 bucks? hahaha. my parents will kill me if i spend more on clothes that i buy and dont wear (ahem eg, the dress)... argh. stupid people for not letting me in to hear la... uh.. if i heard it probably they would have earned that 180 bucks there and then. really hope still got lor.. if got, really hope i can get it lor... haih. have to save money again. sad life... all my $$$ going to kena makan already. :( only 200 books. u think there are 200 fans around who will be like me thinking to spend 180 bucks for the book? i think they got theirs from subang already. bleh.

book book book..........................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home