Thursday, September 18, 2008

gah

today is my off-day.
i am in ampang, hence, online.
blek. i slept my afternoon away. O.O
as usual lahh hahaha
i just love sleeping, what to do.
anyhoos, i am so happy bcos many ppl have visited me while working.
joycey came 3 times! shunnie twice.
wendy elaine teev ossy dexie angie sailou,kentsen jacqueline too!
thankiu thankiu...
if i forgot anyone pls forgive me heheh
and ernie and bimborie said they're coming tmr! cant wait! :)
hope to see u soon too, kitts! :)
and last night, i met ahbob online and we gossip kaokao with shunnie also. dam funny wehh!! want to know the juicy details just ask me ya. hahas
but dont keep chatting during lecture man bobbie! LOL
ok i wan to go do smtg other than blog liao. tata
lol if u're reading this bobby and shunnie "u know u love me" lol

2 Comments:

At 11:05 pm, September 21, 2008 , Blogger joyce said...

kakaka. joycey always the best wad. become pseudo-nose customer. haih.

someone always curi tulang leh...

 
At 8:15 am, September 30, 2008 , Blogger casandra said...

cheh! mana ade curi tulang... chisss..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home