Sunday, September 14, 2008

hello

hello hello hello
for all of you that are concerned about my existence, i am still very much alive, thank you.
LOL
fyi, im in kl now, taking a sem off.
and instead of wasting my life away doing nothing in between, which i'd very much like to, i am ordered to get a temp job to expand my life experience, develope my people skills and make my resume look better.
i know, wth am i talking about right!!
dont worry, i think that way almost everyday. you are still sane.
anyhoos, this new job of mine... is at nose midvalley.
soooo, all of u in kl must come and visit me!
i dont care, no excuse for u not to come and see me. hhahahahaha
but i know, if u come n visit, it's because u miss mee.... ngiahahaha
bleks. come lahh, i have some very interesting, funny, bitchy stories to share.
hahahahahaha
seriously, women become very ganas where their footwear is concerned, even tho the footwear is not even theirs yet.
it is no different than a fish market.
help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home