Monday, August 25, 2008

bye kuching......

i will be going back to kl tonight...
this means i might not be updating my blog for awhile because there is no internet connection at my dad's in bangsar... ARGHHHH
still, there is no excuse for me to not keep in touch with my homies, yesh??
:) thanks kitty and steph and jo and elaine and the guys and of course my family for the great time in kuching! angel too!! i will miss you guys very very much!
but no worries, i will try to exploit my dad's hp to call u guys whenever i get the chance, since my hp is always over the credit limit.. heheheh
for my fellow duckies in u.s., you guys must still keep in touch too kays! teehee

joycey, i know u for sure feel a bit happy cause im going back to kl.. now u have no excuse to not come visit me! nyeks nyeks! we should go to sfx together every weekend larr..
fyi, i am now taking a break from studying.. like taking a sem off. to make myself useful, i think i might as well go earn some $$$ to go shopping huhu!! :) i shall make a list of the things i intend to buy later when i get on the plane haha
wish me luck so that i will get a job with high salary!! =)
bye bye kuching, bye bye holidays, bye bye lots of sleep, bye bye wasting time.........



2 Comments:

At 1:16 am, August 27, 2008 , Blogger Bobby Tan said...

Casandra!! Here I am!!! WIth a blogspot account!! haha

 
At 8:04 pm, August 27, 2008 , Blogger casandra said...

oh yay!!! bobby!! good good!! keep it up!! dyou have a blogspot blog?? i will find it... LOL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home