Friday, December 30, 2005

back to school soon!

i'll make this simple. 3 more days of hols. 72 hrs. physics not done. who cares. ok, got to eat dinner. bye.

oh ya, anyone here likes rain? just want to know... he's... so big. and meaty haha. u know he is 1 cm taller than Lee Dong Gun but 10 kg heavier? hehe...

oh... since i'm editing this post might as well i type longer... i'm really in to watching korean serials nowadays.... not that i'm putting Ada aside (just waiting for 4 serials of hers to come out next year) and i'm watching Jewel in the Palace! i cant believe it myself. mtyp sure kill me haha... i know i dont like the main actress, i still dont like her but i like the little girl that act as the younger version of her... so cute!!! so talented!!! and her friend also, young version soooooo adorable... even my parents say so... and the part her mum died was soooo sad that i actually cried....ahhhh... stupid producer make so sad for what.... but really sad lah... and the plot.... dunno. watch a bit only p to eps 12 cant comment much. but i know why it is so longlah... the perkembangan have to explain and explain... but it is very interesting... too bad school's going to start and i cant watch as crazily as i do now...

anyone done physics yet? if yes, please be kind enough to tell me how to do... i really dunno how to do...

4 Comments:

At 1:45 pm, December 31, 2005 , Blogger Annachuu said...

I finished mine, but I'm sure that I haev a lotta wrong answers XDD Oh well, at least teacher can't scold me for trying hard. =/

 
At 3:06 pm, December 31, 2005 , Blogger casandra said...

haha... not done yet... not even touched yet....

 
At 10:55 am, January 02, 2006 , Blogger joyce said...

haha... i also finished already.. but elaine book from me already haha... thanks anyway..

 
At 8:07 pm, January 03, 2006 , Blogger casandra said...

thanks anyway? o.O? lol i finished my physics too...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home