Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas Everybody! hehe

so it's been a long time since i posted something? well, haha was kinda lazy.... speaking of which, my add maths is not done yet. aih.. nevermind.... haha. so what's been goin on in my life lately? haha here are the highlights:-

christmas eve: dinner - steak with potatoes with some vegetables.. aih my mom forced me to eat the greens... those that know me know that i'm not a very big fan of them... hehe... well, then we went to church.. midnight mass... st peters.. we sat in front of the huge fan.. ngiahahaha haha. owell, i was supposed to be praying and singing... but got kinda distracted cause like every few minutes, my phone would start vibrating... lols... but the most unexpected and shocking sms came from the blood-related chin chong. my goodness. when i felt my phone vibrating... i took it out (this got myself scolded if you must know. cause my mom said that i wasn't supposed to keep sms-ing ppl when i'm in church. i'm supposed to pray =.=") anyway.. i got this msg from adrian.. and i quote you the msg.. it's soooo funny.

Merry xmas loser. Hohoho!

so i guess my present from you this year is supposed to be either a heart attack or something ey, santa adrian? hahaha. lols. i showed it to my sister and then she laughed at me. who knows why. lols. but at least adrian went to church... haha only once a year tho but at least something... better go more often... jeez, i feel like a nagger myself. haha

got a few sms from a lot of peeps tho i can't remember if i replied all or not... cause i was trying to hide my phone from my mom.. so that she won't catch me sms-ing.. lalala *innocent* but if i didn't... merry x'mas and happy new year 2006! (i must add that i'm not looking to 2006 tho.. sad form 5 :( sad spm ) heehee

anyway, we got home from church at about 1 smtg (st peters mass is very fast thanks to Father Chin. i recommend this church to all roman catholics haha) and i finally fell asleep at about 3 smtg haha.

christmas day itself: oh, like every other year i slept til kinda late.. ate lunch... then laze about and family dinner at home... always the same... in kl or kuching... haha celebrated christmas in kuching this year... been a while since i did so... lols.. usually i celebrate in kl.. most peeps should know.

let me elaborate a little of my history of when i celebrated xmas in kl.. we usually have xmas eve dinner in carcosa, wherever that is... with family and stuff. nice place, clean restrooms, kinda huge place, carollers present... and we usually get the huge table... ngiahaha oh and did i mention.. steal the confetti on the table and make a fool of ourselves with the party pack... haha crazy peeps.. anyway so there's the appetizers, main course, desserts stuff.. ok, skip food. usually we'll laugh and talk.. and talk some more after that.. but we children.. we just play around and eat.. a lot of food.. eating's a super slow process then. haha. although last year, we changed the venue to ivy's.. wherever that is again.. i'm not very good with directions.. anyway last year was so funny... me and my cousins and sisters, we all pakat make the waiters life miserable... so funny.. well, not me lar.. but my cousins.. so funny. he and his other cousin.. they were so ridiculous. they mixed my champane leftover (i drank a bit nia la) with the flower on the table, butter and some other stuff present... then used the knife to stir.. said they were makin some potion or something until the glass broke. then we kept askin them to refil our drinks til the waiter there got super annoyed.. and my second cousin was so funny. one time he asked the waiter, "excuse me, can you change my glass? it's dirty" haha.. he was only 9 then. then he and my cousin they went mad and started stealing the balloons from the whole place until there were hardly any left... so like we brought back a few bunches.. people were staring.. haha. we let one balloon go though.. it got stucked on the tree =.=" haha christmas day was lunch at some relative's house for lunch and dinner at home. see... haha. i know, my sisters, cousins, me and my second cousin sound like a bunch of annoying asses but we were so young... haha it was so funny.. entertaining mad kids.. haha

heard there was a small tsunami again? scary.. like last year.. thank goodness we didn't go sailing during christmas last year.. we did plan to sail to langkawi from the fly-infested port dickson marina... but cause we were short of an experienced captain.. we didn't haha.. thank goodness.. thank GOD!

nyeh.. still got some crazy stuff that we did or nearly did but i'm so lazy to type.. merry christmas and happy boxing day!

3 Comments:

At 5:30 pm, December 30, 2005 , Blogger joyce said...

hey cas, i see not any reply from you... you cheat me kah? or you nyanyuk thought that you replied? weirdo... :)

 
At 7:28 pm, December 30, 2005 , Blogger joyce said...

ohh...haha...i saw your comments now... kinda blind for a moment. sorry :)

 
At 3:07 pm, December 31, 2005 , Blogger casandra said...

=.="

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home