Monday, December 12, 2005

Aku dah pulang!!!

Hehehe… hi again! After dunno how long I did not post… of course, a lot of stuff to write… haha… I returned from KL a couple of days ago… KL really rocks!!! Haha… not to live in, but to go holiday. So I have decided, I don’t really want to go KL for future studies. I’ll stay in kch. Partly because I don’t want to miss carolling. Today’s carolling was really fun!!! I’ve spent my whole day in church. Morning… church lah…typical Sunday go-to-church thing. Afternoon… children’s Christmas party in church… Holy Trinity… tonight… same…for carolling practice. The afternoon one really enjoyable lahh… we just went to sing a medley ++ when the kids were eating (KFC!!!) then after that we were done then we had our refreshments too… KFC as well!! Wow… unbelievable. It was kinda weird. Those parents accompanying their kids got kuih. We, don’t care young or old, as long as carollers got KFC. Big meal, honestly. 2 pcs chicken, mash potato, coleslaw, bun and drink. Wahhh… we could actually go for the kuih bc we were in the room where it was… ahaha…

KL again… this one was funny also because we booked our hotel and paid in advance but when we reached there was no room!! Hahaha… then they gave us a deluxe room when we paid for a standard one… and they said the next day we have to change room… and…. Of course they forgot… so we got to enjoy the room for all the days we were there… haha. And in Boulevard they opened a MODERN BEAUTY SALON!!!! I cant believe it!!! I feel so jealous. When will they open one in kuching? This month just open haha it was on an ad in the newspaper and of course I rushed there 10 mins after (alone, the rest wont follow me, brave, eh?) and hahaha… I made the right choice to go there, I guess… on the door there was a big big big pic of my beloved Ada!!!! Hahahahahaha….. then I got my sister to come with me and we went into the shop!!! Haha… nice atmosphere in there ar… honestly, all the flowers and so on. If only it wasn’t my last day in KL… so I got my sis to get every Ada thing there haha… a brochure and next year’s calendar… only like that. Haizzz… and the person there was like asking can I help you and we just kept quiet and after we took the stuff we just left hahaha… I feel so sorry for that lady!!! If I were older and staying in KL of course I’ll go and be a member to support my Ada lah… but I’m still not of age I guess… then after that I was so happy even in thee lift back to our room then my sister said there’s a camera in this lift. Of course I don’t care haha… and I got my Miracle Box too! Haha…. Although not DVD after all… sorry also that there were no taxis to and fro haha.. but it’s sooo nice!!!! Ada rocks!!! Too bad they didn’t have the real doctor’s stuff… haizz… nevermind…. I know Life is A Miracle is sadder but I thought this one was more touching… and sweet!!!! Life is A Miracle is all the way sad sad sad after Tracy found out she had the cancer… but this one after Albert’s leukaemia returned it was still so sweet!!! And Ada sooooo pretty in there!!!! Ahhhhh… hahaha…

Also… my fav Korean stuff (I am changing during this hols eh? Watching eng and Korean stuff nowadays) fav actor: Lee Dong Gun (li dong jian – same as zhang dong jian’s dong jian just surname different) ahhhh he’s sooo handsome, cute, he has everything to be a perfect man huahahahaha… big eyes, Canggih smile, tall, can sing, can this, can that, sweet, when his hair’s gelled he’s professional, when his hair is messed up he look so punk, etc etc…

Fav Korean actress: Han Ji Hye (Han Zi Hui –meaning smartness?) so cute, look young, pretty, and she fits the guy mann… haha, not much to say about her, but she’s also quite perfect (not as perfect as Ada haha) she acted in 8TV Summer Scent too!

Fav Korean series: Little Bride (Xin Niang 18 Sui – 18 yr old bride) this one really rocks!!! I really recommend to everyone because it just rocks, it has everything in it…humour, sadness, etc… and both Lee and Han are perfect inside!!! It’s so funny and soooo sweet as well haha… must watch!!! It’s just about a girl and a boy (10 yrs apart) their grandfathers made a promise to marry both of them then they story goes on… I can type more but I’ll blurt out everything if I do, and I don’t have the time to type out that much… all in all it is verrry nice. I protested about watching that serial when my mum just borrowed it then later I fell in love with it… really worth to watch. BUT I haven’t finish it yet because my player cant play then my dad’s friend wanted it back. Uhh… so bad one. Just ask so straight forwardly ‘give me back my disc.’ Cheh… to think I was so kind to borrow him 14 serials to burn. FOURTEEN!!!! And he cant even borrow me this movie longer a bit. Huh. Jing gak. Bei pei. Next time I don’t borrow him liao. Huh. A total of 533 discs!! Not counting that each disc is one episode, some got 2 and so on. And he borrowed me… 4 serials including Little Bride.. what the heck!! Okay lah, he help me burn 25 discs. Huh.

The list of serials he borrowed:
Armed Reaction 4- 40 discs (40 eps)
Fate Twisters- 22 discs (22 eps)
On the Track or Off- 40 discs (40 eps)
Healing Hands- 20 discs (30 eps)
At the Threshold of an Era- 72 discs (105 eps? Not sure, but at least 105)
Secret of the Heart- 58 discs (60+ eps)
Ling Jing Chuan Qi- 33 discs (33 eps)
Shui Yue Dong Tian- 30 discs (30 eps)
Xiao Shi Yi Lang- 27 discs (40 eps)
Da Zai Men- 40 discs (not sure, 40 eh?)
Tou Long Zhuan Feng (Fateful Swap)- 29 discs (not sure also. Too long ago)
Point of No Return- 30 discs (30 eps)
Tian Long Ba Bu (Jimmy Lin version)- 40 discs (40 eps)
The Legendary Four Aces- 52 discs (52 eps)

The list I borrowed:
4 sisters
Winter Sonata
Hotelier
Little Bride
(all not more than 30 eps)

so u know why I angry now? Why I yik him so much? Huh. Next time I don’t borrow him liao. Huh. I don’t know if he borrowed Elaine’s Golden Faith or not lah…

aha! This hols I drew my first picture!!! From Asiapac’s 100 Celebrated Chinese Women (a book I have longed to own) on page 92- Empress Zhen… my Yan Fook lah… that picture so hard to draw one haizzz.. prob school reopen I show you guys haha… my sis said it was nice also ahh… it’s an abstract picture. Even my aunty couldn’t fins the girl hahaha…

u guys watch Survivor’s Law? I do… quite nice lah, my sis love the song. Not bad lah.. lucky I have the song in one of my discs haha… I like Raymond in side… all of them not bad lah, actually, Sammul so cute. Bernice so funny, Myolie… nice lah…

I guess this post not as long as the other one… stop liao… haha.. bye

Typed on 11/12/05 Sunday

6 Comments:

At 6:22 pm, December 12, 2005 , Blogger Annachuu said...

Welcome back Joyce!

 
At 8:16 pm, December 12, 2005 , Blogger casandra said...

haha. you are sooooo funny! haha

 
At 8:49 pm, December 12, 2005 , Blogger joyce said...

you cant write more kah? so short, all your comments.... hmph

 
At 1:17 pm, December 13, 2005 , Blogger casandra said...

want me to write what? eh.. that unicorn cute? haha

 
At 4:58 pm, December 13, 2005 , Blogger Annachuu said...

Neopets right? So cute!

 
At 9:02 pm, December 14, 2005 , Blogger casandra said...

nyeks. my sis play... hehe

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home