Saturday, December 24, 2005

Carolling Rocks!!!!!!

Telling the truth, really. It ended yesterday… that was so sad… the way everyone split also so… aiyah… but nevermind… we are all meeting again… on 26th, 29th dec and, if possible, next year hahaha… that will be great!!! This year’s one was quite okay… but I wasn’t in the bus for majority of the days… 3 days. Haizz… but car also quite fun lah… especially when there’s a crazy person in the car… for 2 days that person was in the car… providing lots of laughter, of course! And I learnt 1 canggih Iban word. Smart leh… because the car I followed all of them were speaking Iban. What the heck?! Anyway, they got me into the conversation… not really… I was just listening to them rattle off and trying to understand what they were talking about… haha… a brief part about the people that make up this year’s caroling group: (not in particular order, just whatever name that comes into my head first, sorry if got spelling mistakes) me, my sis, Sarajane, Sally-Anne, Erich, Bryant, Harry (conductor), Susanna (semi conductor haha…nolah, she also got conduct bah), Juliana, Diana, Shirl(e)y, Kimberly, Felicity, Gina, Tracie, Felicia, Justin, Julian, Joanne, Jaclyn, Evelyn, 2 Tiffanys, 3 Alvins, 2 Cornelius’es, Charlene and Arlene (something like that lah, dunno how to spell) ++ again… some I also don’t know their names… anyway, it was soooo fun!!!! especially the last day, yesterday, where we split into 2 groups, then combine, then split, then combine again… the last house was the luckiest… we stay the longest, we sing the most, and of course, we were late the longest (more than ½ hour haha) anyway, that house provided best food man… got chicken wing, sausage, sandwich (the sandwich was so thick they used a tooth pick to put them together), some sweet potato thing, hot dog buns,… and drinks… 3 gassy drinks (coke, something and something), hot Milo and Ice Ribena… wahhhhh… got sweets, pudding again… maklumlah, last house awwww… everyone so ‘she bu de’ to finish man… then we take pics, crazy pics, serious pics, there was one when all of us stuck our tongues out haaha… we were at the last house for 1 hour past… reach home about 1.30 am today… so enjoy… then me and my sis were chatting away again in bed… haha… very fun!!! There was one house that gave us individual ang pau again…. For all those that didn’t come, you missed one more year of fun… too bad next year form 5 liao… haizzz… and am I nyanyuk or got 2 same lines appearing further up? If there isn’t, just ignore me. Getting quite crazy lately… and yesterday…. I discovered something absolutely horrifying (to me, and no one else)!!!! I cant believe it!!! For 2 years I saw this person and now only I found out (or rather, realized, when my sis saw it out the first time she saw)!!!! Ahhhh… it’s too horrifying to even talk about it… so change topic.

Anyway, to sum caroling up, I love it and so does my sis… this cas next year join lah… I ask Elaine join also haha. Remember who’s Elaine? Haha… so long didn’t see her also… forgot how she look like already.

Next… hmmm… ngiahahhaha… Mel saw my white horse prince already hahahahaha…. Although he said not so handsome lah… I agree… he is not that handsome but dunno why I just like him… hahha… I’ll post a pic (thanks to Cas for teaching me..) of him so you guys can see and comment, don’t you dare say bad things about him. I bu fang guo ni. Hahaha…. Just thinking about him make me smile again… hee hee… I found out his age and Han Ji Hye’s age, so young hahahaha… he’s 25 she’s 21. oh… she’s soooo young!!!! No wonder so cute hahahaha… he’s 6 feet tall (183 cm), she’s 170cm (haven’t beat my Ada yet haha) but all the same, they all rock hahaha…

To update you guys about my B.A. and D.T.A. they are both growing so slowly that I think they are stunted ahhaa… so I put some fertilizer hope they grow faster lah…

To Annabelle: sorry I couldn’t go to your house last night.

To mel: good luck for guzheng’s 2nd song.

Ahhh.. Christmas eve… this year I change church. I go St Joseph midnight mass, how about you guys? The mass I go is midnight (duh) 12.00 haha… if u ppl go, meet u there!!

Stop here lah, sorry if not long enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home