Wednesday, December 07, 2005

PISSED

I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE (X NEVER ENDING) SUPER DUPER ABSOLUTELY HAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE MY YOUNGEST SIS.

EEH. SO ANGRY. ONE DAY I'M GONNA DISOWN HER THEN I'LL SLAUGHTER HER AND THEN I WILL SKIN HER ALIVE AND THEN BURN HER AND THROW HER INTO THE JUNGLE FOR THE WOLVES TO EAT THEN I WILL GIVE HER BONES TO THE STRAY DOGS OR LET IT ROT IN SOME DESERTED WASTELAND TO DESTROY PROOF. HAH. JUST WAIT. ONE DAY!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHH SHE'S SUCH A PAIN IN THE ASS... IF I GET INTO TROUBLE THIS TIME SHE IS DEFINITELY GOING TO DIE!!!!! ARGH I MEAN IT!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GOING TO CUT AND SLICE UP ALL HER CLOTHES... DESTROY ALL HER STUPID STUFFED CRAPS.. AND I'M GOING TO SHAVE HER HAIR THEN I WILL FRY HER AND CHASE HER OUT WHEN MY PARENTS ARE OUT... STEAL ACID FROM THE CHEM LAB... EH NO, I GET SOME ACID FROM THE CAR BATT... 4 MOLS AND SPLASH IT ON HER!!!!

NYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LET HER FEEL THE PAIN!!!!!!!! NYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... NO WAIT, I WILL SELL HER! HAH FAST MONEY. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ cool. LET HER BE ENSLAVED BY SOME EVIL CREATURE. HAH! SERVES HER RIGHT!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHH............................ I DON'T CARE... I MUST TAKE REVENGE THIS TIME. DON'T CARE IF I GO JAIL. IT'LL BE WORTH IT! THAT'S HOW ANGRY I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAIT, MAYBE I GO GET BELACAN HAHAHAHAHAHA THAT'S SO DISGUSTING D'YOU KNOW HOW KAMPUNG PPL MAKE IT? OH YEA... I'M SO ANGRY I'M WILLING TO WAKE UP EARLY TOMORROW AND SMEAR IT ALL OVER HER!!! SO ANGRY I'M WILLING TO SACRIFICE MY PRECIOUS SLEEP AND EVEN CHOCS... I SHOULD MELT THEM AND DIRTY HER STINKIN TOYS WITH IT AND EVEN TANGLE IN INTO HER HAIR. OR BETTER, USE CHEWING GUM! HAH.

I'M GOING TO PLOT THE BEST WAY OF TAKING REVENGE NOW. JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU NOT TO WORRY BECAUSE I'M NOT GOING TO LET HER DIE..SO FAST... I'LL DEFINITELY TORTURE HER FIRST.... NYAHAHAHA... TRY TO TEST MY PATIENCE IZZIT... HAH AS IF SHE DUNNO I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO PATIENCE!!!!!!!!!! HUH. SHE IS GONNA GET IT THIS TIME.

i'm so sorry... i'm know i'm hurting you... didn't mean it... i'm sorry... i'm so sorry, poor com, i know it's not your fault...

BUT STILL, SHE IS SOOOOOOO GONNA GET IT... HAH.

10 Comments:

At 9:21 pm, December 07, 2005 , Blogger Annachuu said...

Wahliu, why so bad wan? What did your sis do? o.O?

 
At 9:49 am, December 08, 2005 , Blogger *~siaw hui~* said...

EH, she's your flesh and blood and she's a kid. let her go la.

btw, what did she do?

 
At 2:39 pm, December 08, 2005 , Blogger casandra said...

flesh and blood??? just a kid? huh, i wasn't like that before...
nyahahaha i just made her feel what i felt....
nyahahaha she's sooooo angry at me she must wish i'm dead! hahahaha... so nice watching her get pissed... it's just a matter of an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. nothing drastic... just let her feel.. nyeks. i'm kind this time. other times, she'd be weeping..my mood suddenly very good now... hahahaha. she must know never to cross the border ma. so what if she's just a kid?
better learnin her lesson than growin up into a brat wad..
oh.. now i know why anna and siawwy defend my sis... they both the youngest... wonder if u ever feel what i feel...

 
At 3:57 pm, December 08, 2005 , Blogger Annachuu said...

We're not defending your sis because we're the youngest children in our family... We're merely stating that you should act more mature as a big sister. After all, little sisters learn from their elder siblings.
This also applies to anyone who has younger cousins or friends.

 
At 10:47 pm, December 08, 2005 , Blogger *~siaw hui~* said...

oh wellz cas, i have a younger cousin that annoys me half to death but he's cute all the same.

and well, admittedly i will never know what it's like to be an older sibling but all i know is that in every relationship, you need to know how to give and take.'

anyway mebbe there's smth bothering your lil sis. find out what it is la. either that or she's just too bored. just talk it out with her instead of pulverizing her.

 
At 12:48 pm, December 11, 2005 , Blogger casandra said...

naah.. we're ok liao... nyahaha it was sooooooo funny.... haha.. i played a prank on her.... but she also played it back on me... nyehehe.

okay, so maybe younger sis learn from big sis.. but it doesn't mean the eldest must always give way to the youngest.. that's where the term "spoilt brat" comes up. if all i do is give in to her, hah, my life will be worse than hell. am i right? maybe i should act like a mature person, but that doesn't mean that i cannot get angry right? so if i'm angry, doesn't mean i cannot express it. it's bad to hide your emotions.

something wrong with her? yeah, definitely, she likes disturbing people. who knows why. guess it's her hobby. she's been doing that since she was young man. she bit and pinched my other sis many, MANY times then. lols.

i must sadly admit, anger and patience is not one of my thing. i don't get pissed that easily but if you got me in the wrong mood and you step over the line, then you're dead. i'm sure everyone is like that. we're all only human. i'm not perfect and i'm not God. hey man, at least i didn't kill her.

well, get this straight. i HATE annoying super ah-neh people. i'm thankful me sis isn't like that. but sometimes i watch other kids like that and i don't know why but i hate them on the spot. it's like trying to act cute and it bothers the hell out of me because it's like they think that if they cry, they can get things their way.

 
At 8:52 pm, December 11, 2005 , Blogger Annachuu said...

hey man, at least i didn't kill her.
*dies laughing*

 
At 9:16 pm, December 11, 2005 , Blogger *~siaw hui~* said...

like you would kill your sis. :P

yeah, i know wad you mean by spoilt brats. they cry whenever they go to a toy store and wants a toy but their mum won't buy it for them. it's sooo annoying.

neh, i didn't mean you always have to give in to her. i just mean that you have to learn to give and take. sometimes you have to learn to give in and she has to learn to give in too. mutual respect. :D

and yeah, no one's perfect. patience is not exactly my trump card either. but the thing that sets you apart from others when you get angry is that you must know how to control it and express it a productive way instead of going to pulverize someone near you.

 
At 9:16 pm, December 12, 2005 , Blogger Annachuu said...

but the thing that sets you apart from others when you get angry is that you must know how to control it and express it a productive way instead of going to pulverize someone near you.

Yeah, like me. *grins* Taking things out on inanimate objects XDDDDDDD

 
At 9:40 pm, December 16, 2005 , Blogger casandra said...

haha. you mean like crushing your sister's piggy bank? haha that's soo funny. though that's worse than me lerr.. i didn't even touch my sis or her stuff.... haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home