Friday, November 18, 2005

S.O.R.R.Y. my apologies to all

i wish to take this opportunity to apologise... especially to the great almighty *cough cough CHOKE* adrian chin chong and annabelle for the slack in updating my blog. so so so very sorry. BUT i really don't know what to type. the most i've been doing this hols is sleep, eat, watch, breathe erm maybe move and maybe read. i don't think there's anything else. my life's quite boring these days. but i'm not complaining cause i get to have all the sleep i want... nyehehe

okay. so let's see what i have to say... oh yea... kevin clark is cute!!! nyehe. born in december 1988. whoa he's cuter than jesse mccartney (jesse's not that cute really) haha. not bad. plays the drums and a little bit of guitar. but he's cute! nyehehe. oh ya! i just found out that oliver james is like 25 this year! that's so old. well, he's the same age as edison but oliver james mostly act as a teenager or something. eish misleading. he's so old! i thought he was like 18 like that or something. guess i wouldn't make an awesome judge. haha. but kevin clark is cute. haha.

harry potter and the goblet of fire is out! woot~ but i'm watching it a little later. saw the trailer though. the cho chang girl seems quite okay lerr dunno why a lot of people hate her. maybe they jealous kua. hmmns... and the cedric guy cute mer? yech. and the harry potter here... why his hair mostly so... rumpled? eep. oh yea.. i still haven't read my harry potter and the half blood prince... i don't dare to read it and i can't bear to read it... dumbledore DIED!!! no.... *sniff* owell....

haha. something funny happened last night. i was watching tv and at about 12.30 am. then i got mysteriously hungry. SO i crept downstairs past my parents bedroom... very very quietly.. to sneak into the kitchen and grab some food. haha so funny. but then right... on the way to refill my bottle i spotted this small crocroach under the table. eep it looked so disgusting with this super long what do you call that? antenna? ah whatever lah. so it had this long thingy and ergh let's just say i decided to take a different route. eep. but then the fear of a lizard jumpin out at me was there. haha speaking of lizards. i remember my aunt's house in kl... soooo many lizards. one time a small lizard fell on my head. YUCK! freakingly disgusting. YUCK. but it got off as soon as the fell. good thing that part of my hair is cut off already. yuck. oh another time, this kinda big lizard ran past my foot. yeep.. gives me the creeps. i quickly washed my foot with soap man. whoo.. freaky experience. but last night no lizard attacked. i managed to smuggle some junk food into my bedroom and eat. yum. haha. my parents sleeping. thank goodness they didn't hear me or else... huh. no need to elaborate. you get the picture.

haha. today's my youngest sister's birthday. she told me she cried this morning. haha. just because she watched this sad part in the movie. i was still sleeping then. but she told me just now and i laughed at her. nyehehe. kekeke. owell. too funny bah. and i think both my sisters are crying now. cause they're watching this serial which involves a lot of dying and sorrow. eeh i just hate this kind of serials. speaking of which korean, singaporean and taiwanese serials are famous for. day and night 24/7 crying non-stop. it's like in every scene, there has to be some crying, be it joy, pain, sadness or whatever. so useless. cry cry cry... day and night also cry. of course sometimes got some hilarious serials. but mostly involves crying wad. true or not? haiyah. at least the hk movies okay marr.. less crying.. excluding the soap operas or whatever. eeh..

okay lar. this should be long enough leh... =) see ya..... soon..=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home