Monday, June 16, 2008

im still alive

hello my lovely duckies, did u miss me? :)
fyi, im still alive, but usually very busy.
i have econs test on wed, which i am kinda scared bcos my lecturer's english SUCKS TO THE MAX.
and a reflective journal due tmr, of which i am only halfway done.
i will get on to that as soon as possible!

meanwhile, some updates!
today, 16 June. Ryan (my cousin) 's birthday. Happy 11th, Ry!
celebrated his birthday yesterday in none other than Carasol Beach Club.
As usual, i helped out behind the bar.. wanted to get into the boat but there was too many kids. damn... i didnt get to wakeboard either, maybe next time..



still, it was a very very HOT day and after dad sent me back to my apartment, i went to cynthia's place for SWIMMINGG!! with jason too. wheeee! swimming is fun and hopefully will help me lose some weight. :) cynniebabbiee tried to do a handstand underwater and jason recorded it. it was really very funny and u can hear me laughing really loudly in the background. oops! :)

after that, we went to pyramid for dinner and met up with denise there at gasoline. the food is not bad, and at quite a reasonable price too! it's quite a cool place cause the decos n stuff are like a pirate's ship. it's in asian avenue so u might have to scout for it a bit, but other than that, i think u should try it! it's quite a nice place :) now i sound like some advertisement but what the heck.

moving on, we then went to asia to chill for a bit and tiv came along for awhile. haha
after that, she went home to nerd and i followed cyn, jason n denise to meet carey, malcolm n jack upstairs. cyn n denise taught me basic pool rules! i shall improve myself!! my first round of pool :) *so proud of myself* heee

crap. i have pins and needles in my left leg now. darn it. let me go nurse it. ta.

1 Comments:

At 4:11 pm, June 18, 2008 , Blogger joyce said...

haha. so good.. i so miss sunway pyramid.. too bad it's just soooo far from stupid sri petaling.. now i appreciate the ability to just go sunway anytime last year.. this year no such thing lo.. maybe one week i should just spend the weekend in subang? haha.

2 more days!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home