Friday, June 06, 2008

I FINALLY SAW BERNICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is just some pics. i'm busy now so the real pics will be up say in 2 weeks? haha dunno. BUT I SAW BERNICE!!! she was in times square for another voir branch opening, which we were not supposed to know but some how we found out (it was ONLY for the media and not for the public according to some woman) anyhow we finally managed to get some pics of her posing. wahahaha. not to mention in the voir shop she posed for my camera :)

the first pic- victory sign. kekeke. she posed especially for me :D duh i was calling her :D her trademark pose

yeaaa me n my sis, we were sooo close to her that when she wanted to walk past me she had to kinda avoid bumping into me.... i talked to her. fine, i asked her if can take pic together and she said no. noob bc she say later everyone want to take pic also, and she had to go airport :D cis.


that's me asking for a pic. :D kekeke

oh her english is sooooooooooo good. but her canto maybe like mine. soooooooo weird. she said 'get wu zhou very easily' omg that was so funny. i RECORDED that part wakakaka.

anyhows we stalked her (no no, we sent her off to the car to go airport) and then she was waiting for some one, then she took pic with some ppl, and i think she saw my sad face. so she said the CRUCIAL word :'FAI laaaa' yea and she was like beckoning me to go and take picture!!!!!!!! yayyyyyy!!!!!!!!!


and she's sooo tall i feel intimidated. cis. and she put her arm around me. and i shook her hand!!!!! and after that we waved byebye to her and she waved back.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm soooooooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!

- will try to give a more detailed account once i find time to type (hopefully by tonight :D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home