Wednesday, June 04, 2008

random

hello again, my fellow faithful readers! i am back with another post! :D
ok, so anyway, i finished class at 10.45am today but had to wait until 1.45pm for the student council + prom committee meeting. hence, while waiting, i decided to do my nails at erica's manicure center. it is opposite adp and highly satisfying! it makes me feel like a divaaa! :D
here, here.. see my fingernails? french manicure style - black with gold! nice, right? and i was saying that one day when i open the doors to adp on the 12th floor, i will flash my beautiful nails for show and people will make way for my diva nails (you know, the whole illustration of wind blowing through your hair while the cameras do their flashing.. the whole highly exaggerated image of a red carpet celebrity / some shampoo ad whereby the females always swishes her long hair..) *i know! such a bimbotic thought, right! but hey, a girl can imagine :D
some pics of my diva nails


i decided to have plain black for my toes, though. look, so cute huh! haha
i had panmee at xiao er today also. yum yum! too bad i had to eat it in such a hurry cause i had the meeting. it was delicious btw. mmmmmmmn :)
*easily forgets that i have to lose some weight.

anyway guys, remember moriji? my orange monster/carrot/pumpkin whatever cute thing? yeah, it has been up to no good. let me show you the evidence.

you see, what the heck does it think it's doing???! so naughty! maybe i should boil the carrot for soup!

and here, trying to act cute when it already is. *sigh* moriji can be so bimbotic sometimes.

lol, it's a joke, ha?

and since joanne is my housemate, i shall give her some face and wish her happy birthday here. HAPPIE BIRTHDAY JOANNE! 20 years old already woman! wiser and hopefully wilder too! love ya hunz! *hugggs*

4 Comments:

At 11:27 am, June 11, 2008 , Blogger Mike said...

Y u make the orange thing so ugly ???

 
At 12:22 am, June 12, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

where got ugly? LOL

 
At 10:51 pm, June 14, 2008 , Blogger Mike said...

U made it ugly with ur funny decorations. Same like u make ur nails creepy with ur nail polish.

 
At 4:43 pm, June 16, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

what funny decos loh! i made it funny lah, not ugly. i love my moriji ok, why would i want to make it ugly harr.

hois. my nails where got creepy! it's DIVA okay! haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home