Sunday, October 30, 2005

wahahahahaha....my B.A. grew!!!!

hey cas, you are quite mad now as well hor? weird, keep talking about dawgs... i understand... you have been one, havent you? :P... oh ya, my big ambition growing so nicely arr... hehehehe.. you did your sejarah yt? i cant do la.... my book got stolen.... hehehe...

and you know, i started taking out all my Ada tuff to watch, starting from Where TheLegend Begins, and i think i'll start talking about it in school tomorrow... then i took outthe Happy Family Flagship the one she went with Flora... haha it was hilarious, just that i dun like it that she keeps letting Flora win. hmph. so... argh... dunnolah... actually flora looks quite nice when her hair is shoulder length, long fringe... hahaha... not as good as ada lah.... haha

then you know, Ada did this serial called Shui Yue Dong Tian before right? now her newest serial currently in filming one got like almost all the same cast and argh even that sunlight, i dun really want to watch lahh...why must they put like almost exact same cast? even the three brothers are in,that zhao yun and surprisingly,monica chan is also in. argh... duno how it will turn out. i forgot what was the feeling of going to the video shop and asking for an Ada movie lor...so long no movie come out one... according to my uncle, he'll buy Miracle Box today and send tomorrow, believe him? i dont know...

aiiihhh... today can be counted quite an amusing day... i wanted touse the com but my brother wanted to watch anime so i watched with him then i fell asleep,then i could finally go online then my father wanted to go online, when i could finally use the com then my brother robbed it from me again, so i wanted to go out but my mum wont bring me, so i settled down to watch tvthen my brother said i could use the com, i was torn between using the com or tv so i picked tv. then when i went out to eat i spilt the drink onto my clothes. amusing? i dont really think so now...

sad life................................................

lazy cas...i just received your message about the sejarah thingy... tomorrow i am plucking flowers.... hahahahahahahaha..............

2 Comments:

At 8:23 pm, October 31, 2005 , Blogger lamomok said...

FLORA IS PRETTY K?!
Haha!

 
At 7:43 pm, November 01, 2005 , Blogger joyce said...

lame! lame! haha. i never said Flora is not pretty.... i like her but not as much as i like nadia not to say Ada lahh... i like her in untraceable evidence and family man hahahahaha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home