Tuesday, November 01, 2005

ooohhhhh.... bye f4!!!!!!!!

i dont want this year to end!!!!!!!! i like this year!!! i hate form 5!!!!!!!!! arghhhhh..... i dont want to be in form 5!!!!!! and i also hate people thinking that whatever i do is not as good as expected... i dont like it when people start saying and comparing me with other people... it:
1. humiliates me
2. makes me feel stupid
3. makes me get angry
4. makes me annoyed
5. makes me feel that i am present just to be compared or to be talked about.
6. spoils my mood for a long time
7. makes me be a paranoid
8. makes me start imagining all sorts of things
9. makes me cant sleep at night
10. makes me feel that all i have done are wasted

so better do so... i might get angry... wahaha

i hate the stupid line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my song was at 2.5 mb over 2.6 mb and the supid connection got cut off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no mood liao bye bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home