Wednesday, January 30, 2008

:)

i got a new wisdom. argh. so hard to phrase it. anyway, i have gone up a level of intelligence. why, you may ask...

my wisdom tooth's growing!!!

lame, i know... but remember.. i can drive already... it's all right...

even lamer.. i think i myself want to vomit blood..

anyways... my tooth/gum/ wadever was aching.. till got pus come out i think eewww..

so mummy dragged me to the dentist.

where i've not been for at least 10 years.

waited for more than one hour. consulted less than 3 minutes. nothing wrong.

he said my wisdom tooth was growing!

=P. nvm.. at least he din charge us...

oki that's all!

good night!

now supposed to have handsome guy.. but nowadays no more.. :( missed him during sports section aih...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home