Wednesday, December 26, 2007

happy boxing day

lets start this post with a season greeting shall we? happy christmas and merry new year everyone! :) happy boxing day too! or whats left of it..

so i've been MIA for quite some time. sorry folks, but i had no internet connection over the past few days.. my mom and sisters came over to kl. stayed at my dad's. and we went shopping almost everyday. went to lot10, sungei wang lala place, times square, oneU, midvalley, pavillion, the gardens, klcc, ampang point, petaling street... dadada. very tiring la, but i bought some new stuff so okay la. haa..

my condolences to my uncle's air nautique boat, the one he claims to be the best for wakeboarding. it got badly burnt up one morning (last sunday - winter festival. happy belated winter festival, all!), the canopy looked bad cause of the flames and the shed exploded too. cause there was petrol in the shed. a very sad sight. guess i'm out of weekend job now. no job = no money. and i only worked one weekend so pay isnt a lot. jangan suruh saya chia you people. haaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa...

that night we were supposed to celebrate my aunt's belated bday (his wife) la. so satu group besar, we all go may mey this seafood restaurant nearby la to celebrate. food of course sedap la. if not why we always go right. 2 tables la. one huge one for the adults, and one for kids. i sat at the kids table. waseh. what to do right, since young i sit kids table, very hard for old people to change their perception that i'm no more kid cause it'll mean that they admit they're getting OLDer. haha. but i really dont mind la. duduk sama cousins then only got stuff to talk about wad. quite fun la that night. except my uncle a bit gila go zhat me man. terasa la. nobody in our table wanted the marmite pork already wad. his sister ask us la, then tak mau of course we say dowan right. so she call us to tell the man to pack for the dogs la. then my uncle saw me asking the man and zhat me. walaoh eh, i'm also following orders weih. but nevermind la i forgive him because that morning he faced some trauma (boat kena burnt). we must forgive the emotionally unstable la right.

xmas eve, we had dinner at this french restaurant. Le something, forgot the name la. it's actually a wine selling place but apparently the owner is my uncle's friend la and they serve food too. it's not those high class french food la. it's like a typical countryside normal french style of dining, only the price is like equivalent to the high class one. heh. very nice la.
i like the french pizza (it has a specific name but i also forgot. the difference with this from the italian one is that the french pizza uses cream cheese ooolala!), the creme bru le (it's like a blueberry creme bru le this one) and the yule log (a dark chocolate thingy that looks like a log). sangat sedap man. the turkey was very tough la (typical turkey) but the stuffing tasted good and the bacon roll (it had long beans in it) rocks.

starters we had some salami thingy, bread and some goose liver + jelly thing. cheh my female cousin took each of the 3 different kinds of meat present. me and my sisters only took one piece of meat each so my female cousin's brother had one piece of meat also only la, tak cukup. then he go complain to his mother that me and my sisters finish up the meat. wtf right. that time i was like kinda shocked man. mana ade we finish it up. adik dia sendiri yang greedy sangat take so many piece tak habiskan pun, tamaklah namanya and then he go blame us. complain to the mother so loudly again. not paiseh meh?


i almost said very loudly to my dad, "eee daddy why this boy so like that one, accuse people finish up the meat. his own sister take so many piece and he blames others. mou liu man." but of course i didnt la. afterwards malu right. let him say la. "kids these days" and i drank a bit of wine that night la, it was very light, so it was kinda easy to drink. but... control la, bapa di sebelah wad. dont want to spill my secrets to parents right.. if i have any lah. haha.

and there was a bottle of absinthe however it's spelt la. haha. wad's so special? apparently, according to my uncle, it's banned in most european countries cause it causes people to hallucinate. illegal.. kool ah? but kita tak minum lah. they seemed drunk enough anyway haaa..

my dad and uncle drank some unfiltered beer with some sediments still there O.O

but it was a nice dinner. apparently the bill was 1K plus O.O and half of it was because of the wine. expensive sangat right. not me pay la but im thankful for this wonderful dinner. had many great laughs. ketawa sampai gigi mau jatuh. a very merry xmas indeed :)

mom and the porkies go back to kuching the next day though. got back home so late, but mom and dad made us wake up so early the next day for church. adik saya tidor dalam church la! wahaha. after that dim sum and then they ditched me and my ahma here at my aunt's. been playing lots of xbox 360 games with ryan and watching the 2nd season of heroes (some episodes only) padahal i never got to watch season one also. cheh. the massage chair also very the good. think i may go for a massage later heee..

my 9 years old female cousin got a new sony ericsson pink w200i for xmas. keep trying to show off to me cheh. a bit annoying la right. new phone also new phone la why need to keep telling people. this not sharing the joy man, more like infuriating people. but what to do. "budak kecil hari ini" right.

i feel so bitchy cause im bitching about people more and more. but what to do. venting out emotions. please excuse the stressed.

and now mom and the girls are back in kuching. leaving me here at my aunt's place. sorry kuching folks.. i know i know.. many have requested (more of hammered the fact into my head) that i should/must go back to kuching in the hols - reunion! but sadly speaking, i think i'm stucked in this big ole city. nobody to sponsor my flight home, see. and i'm broke. and as the saying goes, "no money no talk" sad la. last time i wanted to go back for the hols, my parents were like "mom and the girls would be coming over, no point for you to go back. maybe cny" yalaaaaaaaa. sure man. false hope only. now say cny fare so exp. why give the idea in the first place right. guess im stucked here.

and my aunt also very excited for my education i think. selalu suruh saya pergi tengok the nottingham university padahal no microbiology course offered. got chemical engineering, environmental engineering and PLANT/CROP biotech la. but i dont like physics wad, physics saya like eat shit one. i like biology mah - more to human anatomy la. ask me go do crop biotech. *faints* i wanna do like biomedical science la. more to human biology like that. microbiology, immunology, pathology.. marine biology also i dont realy mind la.. u catch my drift? just not some bunga please.. T.T

so tak ade my course apa macam mau pergi right. so i say tak nak to all la. then i think maybe she terasa a bit and get a bit angry at me. what to do la, i dont want to do physics, otherwise i would've taken it a long time ago right. i want to work for the betterment of humans mah. help find cures for diseases or research them at least. hope she dont feel too angry lah because i rejected her idea of plant stuff and chemical engineering. im grateful for her help la ok, she tolong me dam lot dy.


oh and then now i'll have to sit for my SATs on jan26. she help me apply n pay first la. then when tell my dad, he called me and like wan to gan me weih. he's been doing a lot of that lately. say im not responsible enough and stuff. actually i'm also very messed up because of them. this time he was like asking me why i didnt take my SATs earlier. SATs important for freshman wad right. me applying for third year uni in the states SATs usually not needed by the Unis wad. usually is toefls lor.

but then before this, these people ask me apply to monash also. before, monash say 30 credits enough so i did very little credits last semester. now monash say 60 credits, cause me to be one semester slower if i continue adp. i feel so messed up la. aunt says one thing, father says another. very luan leh. before, he say now you just focus on your studies so i didnt fill in the monash form la. i did read through la okay, but dont quite get some stuff wad. dont know which address to put also, since got so many. and i left it at my apartment because that day so rushed, ask me to faster pack some stuff and go over to my aunt's house already. keep chasing me weih, of course my brain get messed up and i screw up la. and why i didnt put monash application forms with the other documents? i put it on my table for easy access mah. my file only contains previous achievements, and i work with that system. cheh. my life is a mess. but aih what to do, zhat also zhat la. tired already. bet he gonna zhat me about the SATs the next time he sees me also. zhat zhat zhat zhat zhat zhat...


tomorrow my aunt gonna bring me to MACEE - malaysian-american commission on educational exchange. to ask about american transfer stuff and to study for my SATs. sad rights. hols masih perlu belajar. sedihhh.. i ask the Lord for help and guidance to go on with my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home