Tuesday, January 08, 2008

:):)

seems to me that the blog is dying. i will revive it! dunno where cas go.. study so hard till disappear.. i play too hard till disappear.. hehe. anyway, if u realised some of my posts are gone, just to tell u i have saved them as draft. somehow i feel rather weird about posting them.. hehe. cas dun delete oh. haha.

anyhow later i will be going to vroom vroom... today learn parking yikes i hate parking. wish i could stil drive the routes.. route A rocks! B okla.. C is the worst. i completely forgot how to drive already hehe... vroom vrooomm....

still haven gone to school... hmm... i'm thinking of so many things now.. i miss lodge.. i miss college.. now i keep thinking.. last year now what i was doing.. college rocks but only i dont know how to appreciate it i guess.. thank goodness i'll still be meeting many of my classmates in uni. haha. can bring me out.... :)

erm... that's about it i guess.. wanted to post pics but i'm not using my laptop so i cant... n i have the line for 12 hours every 48 hours so it's harder for me to post liao...

bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home