Thursday, May 01, 2008

tagged

kena tag by cas + she ask my update blog. here i am- sorry for the diff font from wad i owes use.. i copied the questions from cas' post. i'm lazy :)

8 things I am passionate about:
(in no particular order)
1. family
2. my bed
3. playing
4. food
5. friends
6. serials
7. time
8. relaxing

8 things I say too often:
1. ah
2. noob! (cas la. teach me more...)
3. see lah
4. so boring!
5. i dont want to study liao
6. so gay la
7. stupid woman/ mek
8. fine!

8 books I’ve read recently:
nothing else to ask mer! u know i dont read books :( i add mag k. orelse it will reach the text books i read last year :)
1. marieb
2. TVB weekly
3. 3 weekly
4. lippincott
5. orientation booklet :D
6. northern lights (for the 10000th time)
7. prospectus booklet?

8. crayon shin chan

8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
1. dont forget to remember me- carrie underwood
2. because of you- kelly clarkson
3. wo wen tian
4. meng xing zai san gen
5. yi sheng de ai
6. ai wo de ren he wo ai de ren
7. endless love
8. soledad
yeaa i know my song choices are kinda weird LAWL, even weirder than cas punya.

8 things I learned last year:

1. my family is da best :)
2. subang has the best food
3. cas' weirdness increased
4. treasure time
5. how to kill a cockroach
6. how to skate
7. ktm SUCKS
8. be ignorant sometimes :D

8 people to tag:
1. mek
2. mtyp
3. annabelle
4. bruce
5. five
6. six
7. seven
8. eight
sorry i dunno who to tag :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home