Tuesday, April 29, 2008

kuching days

night #3 with new haircut


still fkin angry cause it's still super fugly.


i could friggin kill that dude if i saw him.

after i told him that it's too short, he still DARED to ask me "now how?"

omfg right! i told him to just faster cut my back hair lahh!

if not what?? cellotape my cut hair meh???!!

omg. retarded.

that's the only downside to my hols so far.

besides my naggish mother.

she's still the same as ever, treating me like a servant.

sometimes it seems as though she treats a servant better.

from my perspective, that is.

she yells like a fisherwoman just because i wanted to finish my yoghurt before hanging the clothes.

mega sweat man. -____-!!!!!!!!!!

sigh.

the older generation are soooo weird.

back on a happier tone, monday night, i went out with kit, mark and steph to shabu shabu, this new great place behind swinburne. smtg like jap steamboat, tho i didnt eat much. then we walked across to check out the spring! hahahs. laughed like nobody's business la us.. sorry la, havent been back in ages, so it was my first time.


and then, today i went out for lunch with joanna and sally. they came to pick me up and we met pivian, lava and gwen at siang siang. hahaha talk n laugh like old times. i soo miss the old days!! haha and after their class, we continued laughing and talking at kfc. hahahaz.


i think im going back to school with jo tomorrow.. haha wonder if it's still as gay as ever.. lolss

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home