Sunday, April 27, 2008

the Eights.

urgh. since my exams are over, got no excuse to not do tags right.. rawr.. these much delayed tags. by who knows how many people... =.=

8 things I am passionate about:
(in no particular order)
1. my kewt little bolster
2. my big bolster
3. sleep
4. food
5. friends
6. familio!
7. movies
8. musica!

8 things I say too often:
1. owman!
2. oh shit!
3. nehhhhhhhhhh!
4. wheeeeeeee~
5. dam gay man you
6. shiaaaaaaadiap
7. stoooooone
8. how ah how ah?!

8 books I’ve read recently:
1. dat mag in airasia plane cause too boring?
2. air asia booklet of food
3. music teksbook
4. bio teksbook
5. socio teksbook
6. wrel teksbook
7. stats note book
8. hist note booklet? omg, dam nerd la me. exam just finish ma

8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
1. the way i are - timbaland ft keri hilson
2. teardrops on my guitar - taylor swift
3. never knew - bobby tan
4. no one - alicia keys
5. big girls dont cry - fergie
6. home - michael buble
7. all black - good charlotte
8. bring me to life - evanescence
yeaa i know my song choices are kinda weird LAWL

8 things I learned last year:
1. 70 is the passing mark for adp
2. there's a HUGE difference between A- and B+.. 3.7 and 3.3 HUGE DIFF OKAY!
3. sleeping is still the best medicine
4. food is good
5. friends are important
6. familio is important too
7. money is very important
8. cherilyn is still as annoying as ever

8 people to tag:
1. CHERILYN
2. wendy too!
3. amanda
4. dekster
5. cynthia
6. mangyik
7. joyce
8. edine!
lol some whom i wanted to tag has been tagged or tagged me instead. =.=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home