Monday, January 29, 2007

this is my life. bluek.

aih. so late already i'm still online. just finished my forgotten csci assignment. hope it's oklar. i mean, i should at least do some work right, considering i slept or lied on my bed almost the whole afternoon. hahha. well i woke up so early today... about 7 smtg. damn sad ah. to go church mah. then come bk, me n joyce bought smtg from the salmon steak. halfway eating, gloria asked me to meet her so i went down la. she chiaed me orange juice at asia cafe there. thank you!! and seriously, it was huge.. not the largest but still, huge!! haha. then i went over to mcd to get this lazy mangyik's porridge for her. nvm la, i ive her face. she's sikh (sick) mah. hehe. anyway, got me a free small sundae too. so nvm : ) anyway, sfter tht orange juice, i was practically BLOATED. haha. so i had a late lunch. tapaued from salmon steak mah. and laziness has brought me to put the ice lemon tea in the plastic straight into the cup. didnt want to wash it later mah. hehehe.
see....

it went down so fast.. :( now finish already..bleh.


and my life so sad.. my junk food finishing... :'(


now's 0017 hrs. and all my room mates are snoozing away. elaine got back from her cousin's earlier on. she's still sick. so sad. get well soon ba. aih, so u see, i sit on my bed with my miserable comp in front of me and nobody to accompany me...


except joanne's huge patrick!! joanne dont want it anymore. poor huge patrick. his owner, joanne doesn't love him anymore. so should be ex-owner liao. i shall be kind and adopt patrick. hehehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home