Sunday, December 24, 2006

still in thailand.

bleh. on 19th dec 2006, my aunt and her family plus me and my grandma had a drive to thailand. my uncle and aunt took turns driving. hehe. i just sat behind with my cousin and watch some movies. hahaha. anyway, they drove through hat yai, krabi, patong and some others that i don't even know the name of... and finally we're here in phuket. and we changed the accomodation location from the ramada resort to the marriot yesterday. so we're now staying in some villa because my aunt ad uncle are some members of some vacation club thingy. like u have to pay 13 thou U.S dollars to get to stay at any villa for a period of time once a year for 80 years or some sort. not really sure.. o.O but anyway, this place is not bad i guess. and we're just about to go for the christmas eve dinner. speaking of which, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! :) so while waiting for the other people to finish showering and stuff, i just come online for a while lar. hehe. got connection here bah. but just that my aunt's comp has no msn messenger so i cant chat. hehes. anyway, we took some pics when we dined at some restaurants like joe kools or something. the beaches here are very pretty. different oes have different specialty. lol. took some pics. if i can get my hands on my uncle's pics, i'll def post them here. lol. btw, im super tanned..... bleh. so ok, i gtg now.bb.

4 Comments:

At 7:05 pm, January 05, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha.. wad movie you watch? lol..
ok la.. no need to show off.. everyone noe liao la,hope so:) ok la.. study hard ohh.. :)don play play and don always nag at me..In kl, still wanna nag at me..i'm NOT ur slave ok?loso nia. u wan anything here, ask mummy. just msg her.i very lz to tell her. :)but i guess u don need anything her. :) eh don forget to buy some stuffs for me. :) i got buy ur bday present bo.. u didn't even buy for me... sighh.. :( ok la.. i lz type liao.. the connection here very slow also.. cannot play my game. still loading ar..lalala~ eh
i gtg liaw
The Mother nagging.. haizz
enjoy urself..u can eat wadever you wan there also..NO ONE TO STOP YOU. and when u come back surely soooooo fat one.. SURELY!! mark my words :)later dexter squeeze ur fat. but i guess he stop doing it liao la.:) ngiahahaha.. AH PUI!!!!
bye bye bye bye bye bye.
bye bye, Ah Pui.

 
At 9:57 pm, January 05, 2007 , Blogger casandra said...

lol. u take care lor. i got some stuff for u lar. :) bb. :)

 
At 10:35 pm, January 05, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

u say one ohh.:)

 
At 1:42 am, January 07, 2007 , Blogger casandra said...

walaoh! now then i read properly... u call me ahpui!!! fine!!! :'( :'( i want two bday presents liao. if not i keep ur very the cute present. hmpf. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home