Tuesday, March 25, 2008

the best housemate on earth

i'm supposed to be studying/eating lunch/hanging clothes now but i dont care! this post is more important than anything else!

i have the best housemate on earth!!!! haha. why is that so?

when the poor cicak got squished he helped me remove the corpse although it was unbelievably disgusting

he taught me how to meddle with the fridge (it's simple but well, he took the time to teach me :))

he gave mek and i chocolates for easter :D because he didnt have anymore chocolate easter eggs



when i locked myself out of my room (yes, for about half an hour just now) i called him and he said wait for him to return and he'll help me find an extra key (which both of us dont recall its existence)

*side track* can u believe it that my landlord DOES NOT HAVE EXTRA KEYS??? OMG. sucks la.

he has an ingenious friend who helped me pick the lock for my door and opened it like magic (with what, it's a secret. who knows later people start picking my door lock if i tell u wad he used)

wakakakaka. i hate to admit it, but sometimes guys are better than girls. not in the sense of strengths or looks or sth, but the personality... they just have this kind side, the gentle face of them (like bruce :D) which is actually very comforting in times u r in distress (like how i was when i was locked between the apartment) yes and they can also be incredibly sweet :)

on the other hand, girls can be very suspicious of any little thing (yi shen yi gui) of course it does not apply to all, but just to that handful of people around... i admit it, i get suspicious of people at times as well, but i think the example i have in my head beats all. nevertheless, this is a happy post. so i shouldnt ruin it with all these ruining words kekeke.

ok. back to lunch and studying (already hung my clothes. :))

just a sad thing to say...

my condolences to lee dong gun (for those who dont know, the main guy in Sweet 18/ Little Bride) may your brother rest in peace. for those who dont know again, his brother was stabbed to death in sydney on 20th march by 2 chinese men who are around 18? n he's only 19 (some sources say 21, i'm not too sure about that) it's just so depressing.

2 Comments:

At 4:20 am, March 26, 2008 , Blogger casandra said...

yea joyce.. i heard about lee dong gun's brother also... my condolences too..

waseh so nice ar ur housemate. hahahaha ;P

 
At 9:58 am, March 26, 2008 , Blogger joyce said...

yalor. so sweet ler :)

lee dong gun's bro.. aih. so sad man. so young... did u know that the whole process was recorded on like 20 street cameras? means its done on purpose...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home