Friday, October 26, 2007

hmpf

aiyer.. sorry people.. couldn't blog for the past few days.. maybe even weeks.. was so busy lar.. with speech presentation, psychology mid-term, food science test and dart competition preparation.. all in the same week after Raya hols. oh, raya hols were kinda busy for me too. xbox, movies, online... here at my cousin's place.. i'm here again this weekend kekeke wonder if i'll get to play Halo 2 again.. hehe or maybe the Wii :)

*sigh* the busy-ness
oh.. one very important thing that i think i should mention. i am learning to rollerblade! On wednesday, kar men drove me and dave to carrefour and then we bought a pair of rollerblades(me and kar men did la. there was no size for dave hehehe..) i bought a set of protective gear too.. (knee pads, elbow pads and wrist pads) since i am so noob and all. no helmet or bum protector tho. first day when i tried it back in my apartment, okayla. can move abit.. very noobish still because can't go really fast. thursday morning, ms bessie said got no FDSC class la, so kar men came over and we went to the gay badminton court near my apartment to turn myself into a pro. my goodness. i tried to go fast wor, but then attempts fail la. i fell down 3 times man! so embarrassing. now my protective gear all damn scratched dy hahaha.. and i have a huge bruise on my knee despite the gear and an ugly scratch on my arm. sad la. but the worst damage to my precious body happened when i fell like this..


backwards! toot man! landed on my back. my tail bone area hurts like hell. today's a bit better la. but everytime i stand up or sit down or squat down or bend down whatever, quite painful man. shit la, like ah mu already la now..

*criessss* i think i'll take a break from rollerblades for a while. let my injuries heal first. if my ass still hurts after a week, damn right i'm gonna have a check up. i dont want to die la okay. sigh. i guess some people are meant to be noobs at rollerblades. *sniff*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home