Sunday, October 07, 2007

mumble jumble

darling loyal readers of this blog, sorry for not updating these few days. been pretty busy. :P

so on thursday, kar men came over to crash at my place while we waited to go for moral class. she fell in love with my raisins. lol. and at moral studies, the documentary for group 10(my group la) was shown. waseh. looks very yeng la. got 9.5 out of 10 for it. good job to sue anne and jack who compiled the video and everyone else who contributed :) after that, dad brought me all the way from subang to ampang (about an hour's drive - imagine that in kuching.. people would already complain that it's too long a journey lol). sooo, i stayed over at my aunt's.

next day (friday - i have no classes on friday remember?), i followed my aunt and my ahma to isetan. actually we were supposed to go to tesco, but my aunt wanted to buy the cheap 100+ and coke. lucky she drop me and my ahma down earlier. my ahma managed to secure 3 boxes of 100+ and coke each while i went hunting for a trolley. haha being a noob, i was walking around like a lost deer (macam rusa masuk kampung, heard of that proverb? something like that la) before a spotted the *light shines on* trolley. haha. i took 2 for those drinks. turns out, in the end my aunt got more cokes ofter that (coca-cola lah, not cocaine sheesh). so i went to get another trolley to put the groceries. ended up 3 of us pushed a trolley each. so hilarious. some dude was like staring at our drinks in the trolley. haha.. apparently cherry pig went shopping at klcc soon after. cheh. could have meet up with her. ohwell. and then.. when we got back, i have no idea why but i fell asleep until about 6. man. i must have been so tired.. i'm not a pig. :P

so saturday, i woke up, had lunch, the usuals.. then i help ashlyn with her scroll. ryan can sing like timbaland, eh? (with the fan) hahaha, twas so funny. when ryan and ashlyn went to mandarin classes, my aunt, me and ahma went to sri hartamas. my aunt went for a massage, so i followed my ahma to do some shopping la haha. cheh. network closed already i think. i saw some quite nice clothes there the other time. ohwel. i bought a new pair of sandals. looks kinda classy teehee. owel. that night, we went to hilton kl to celebrate grandpa's(actually he's not my grandfather. he's my cousin's, but me and my sisters call him grandpa too. hmmn.. wonder why.. ohwell) birthday. lol, this time we didnt sit all in one big table in the big room. instead, 2 tables. haha. ryan became ryan seacrest and brandon became brendan fraser. oh goodness, hilarious those two! food was okay, i like the fish. lol. when we got back, i watch underworld: evolution. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I DIDNT WATCH IT BEFORE! i think it's quite cool. lololo

sunday comes. was supposed to play the xbox and wii with ryan, but i had to leave for church while he was still in sunday school. sorry buddy! but do not fret! raya hols are coming. =) teeheehee. oooh. adp have hols from friday til tuesday. and i have no class on wednesday except moral at 4. means i can come back in the afternoon. woohoo! =)

i like the song, "the way I are" by timbaland feat keri. hmmn, i need to get new songs lah. dududu :P

ooh. and i have 75 new junk mails, most of which are from facebook. good grief! what is this. i didnt go online for like 3 days and 50 new notifications in facebook and 75 new mails?! *faints* hahahahahhahahaha :P actually i find facebook quite funny; poking people, biting them, punching them, drawing graffiti, sending stuffs... and why do people keep biting my vampire and attacking my poor innocent werewolf! rawr. they're innocent. :P hahaha. annabelle, why did u nominate me for being most likely to corrupt the minds of young children? i bring good influence la ok. a great example to the next generation! no corruption at all! hahahhaha... ohwell. i shall nominate you for someting too. nyeks :P and the nicknames bit! people, this is too much la. i shall go take some revenge. *rubs hands together in glee* nyehehehehehehe :P :P :P :P

p.s: to all my friends, ey, join facebook la. LOL
p.p.s: sorry folks, no pic this time. didn't have a cam with me then lol :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home