Saturday, December 16, 2006

in kl.

heh. im now in kl. came with my dad on 14th dec. met echin n celeste at the airport. lol chatted with echin. haha. kinda weird situation. met fabian too. lol. had a nice chat too. haven't seen him in a while. anyway, it was my aunt's and uncle's anniversary. lol they picked us up after their dinner from kl central or sentral, whatever since lccm was too far. (btw, airasia is so bothersome. need to walk so much. lucky my dad carried the hand luggane for me. hahah). and my aunt and uncle didnt know how to get into the right kl sentral. they made 4 rounds and while doing so, made us wait for about half an hour. heh. i sat on the luggage... -.-"

anyway, so im now in kl. bleh. went to see the taylor's college, the apartment, ate at some place... leo's or something? man. the service there SUCKS. the food's okay. but the SERVICE? RIDICULOUS! had to wait for almost an hour for the food. my aunt and uncle got angry and went to the cashier to complain or smtg. lol. A LOT of other people complained. haiyoh! damn useless.

so today, my aunt's friend came by. went to the curve. haha. now that was interesting. the whole gang decided to split up n meet up at a specific time. my cousin at age 9.. was supposedly "lost". he's paranoid dad thought he was kidnapped n called the security guards. but all the while, he was with me n my ahma. it was like he suddenly popped up behind us n said HI!. n we were like huh?... and his dad was like pale all over. n then his dad even walked past my cousin n didnt notice him even though my cousin greeted him like, "yo, dad! whaddup?" 3 times. n what my cousin said to me was, "i'm 9 years old. they should know that i'm old enough to take care of myself" o.O, yeah i know. weird huh? heheh. but it was crazy. like, my dad, his dad, his mom, her friend were looking all over for him at the mall. n all along he was with us... -.-"

so that's how it was in kl so far. guess im gonna meet up with tcyp on monday. heheh. if only i could spend more time with the other people too. cause i guess i wont be seeing them lots next yr. bleh. oh well. keep in touch ba :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home