Friday, September 23, 2005

now you know why....

post from Adacache, i hope it is allowed...

Hahahhaha here am I, still in Shanghai. I just realised there is a computer at the reception area in this motel last night! so blur of me.

Yes just me and everyone, I have got videos for the gathering and also a special interview video from Ada ....we really have to thank Sze for giving us a high priority, we are the only one AFCF that has this interview session

Just some heads up, we are a little disorganised this time as it was the first fans gathering in China.. so many brought their video cam....so I bet they would probably upload it faster than us but everyone's angle is different...I have close shots

Also this time I personally asked Ada if she understands english...she said YES hehehheheh just like I have expected however she prefers Chinese as it is easier and more convinent for her. And yes yes YES... she promised she will visit our website and leave a message in the guestbook or forum...she asked if we have a ID for her... so I told her...she can just do without ID or just let us know...we can do an ID for her!...I told her its all written in the gift album we gave to her! and she said the entrance sticker is very nice ...I told her the avastars are designed by her US fans.... Thanks AAgurl!

And Ada love all those food we gave her... thanks to Fat Aud for taking the trouble to make all the shopping while being sick and thanks to justme and Fat Aud for sharing the cost! Haha I am broke when I come back to Singapore

Ada will still need to film 8 days work for HWHS and therefore after she will start her new drama "Ba Zhen Tu". We can see she is still sick....flu... a little coughing. Her manager Helen was sick too, poor thing... they took a special trip to Shanghai just for this gathering. AND GUEST WHAT... Ada was soooooooooooooooooooooooo nice she paid the major bill for the lunch of 68 people... I think it was about 5300 to 6300 RMB...fans only paid RMB50 each instead of the original RMB150 each! I bet you all must be jumping at your seat....and really starting to hate me

Oh well I have too much to say... just wait for me to come back okay. Justme....hehehheheheh I brought back 3 DV tapes for you to work on!!! don't worry its not all fully taped.... we all count on you!!!!! please sleep lesser hahahahahahhahahah

Alright that's all for now... BYE!
_________________
Regards
Laine

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i'm sorry if u think this post is rubbish... i just had to release my feelings before i bomb or explode.... i want to see Ada as well!!!!!! how come they all so lucky one??? how come i never get to see her one????? i think it is fated lah... haizz tian yi nong ren ahhhh.... sad life for me lah.... i dont care!!! nextime i am going!!! just that i dont know when..... too bad.... too bad.... :( (>-<)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home