Sunday, September 11, 2005

finally this stupid page loaded!!!!

argh. i just hate hate hate hate sejarah, yes? i bet cas will agree with me...

haizzz.... i feel so sad. you know why? because next week is mooncake festival. I WAN TO GO SHANGHAI ON THE 18TH OF SEPTEMBER which = to Gathering in Shanghai for all Ada's fans to celebrate her birthday. HOW CAN THEY DO THAT??? they dont realise they have left out the most important person over here, in malaysia, in sarawak, in kuching, in this house, using this computer, online this very moment, typing this very post!!! !@#$%^&*(!@#$%^&*
this is torture !!! why can they not put it on november???? then i go!!!!!!!!!!! i am maybe going to HK so i can easily change my plans!!!!! but nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!they just HAD TO change it to the 18th when i am stuck using this computer, in this house, in kuching, in sarawak, in malaysia and they all go and enjoy in shanghai!!!!!!!!this is crazy!!! this is unfair!!! wait till they find out what they really missed because i wasnt there!!!! padan their muka (except Ada's of course) haiyarrr.... i bet Ada changed the date because she didnt want to make me lose my concentration during oct (it was initially scheduled to be on october) so she changed it for my own good lah... but i still cant believe it. this is the how-manyth time they go out for gathering without me!!! They SHOULD feel that they are missing the VVVVVVVVVVVVVVIP here, the poor person left here. ARGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haizzzzzz...... so u see my life is very bad. and then on friday my oral... can u believe it???? i forgot 'jiran sepakat membawa berkat'!!!! and i went off to create a cacat kata-kata hikmat which can be found on the T-junction to Grand Supermart. you should have seen teacher laughing. evil!! so nervous up there already then u ppl still laugh laugh laugh. BAGA. nevermind if u dont understand. uhhhhh....

u see, i still got thing to complain, you know the pathetic sejarah textbook that got ruined in my hands? now i have to fight with my lousy sister for it becos tomorrow's her mock and i cant study if she studies and she cant study if i study. absurd!!! why cant the kementerian give me books for free you see, i no money to buy. i need bantuan buku teks. or maybe i should borrow from Cikgu Susanna then lose it then next year's batch got more highlights... hahahahahahha... whoever reading dont tell her oh.. i get into trouble i say u ppl oh. huh

just thinking, flora ever make birthday party or not? of course not, you see, she not as good as my Ada la... hor? even though i cannot go but i also feel happy for them lah... whoever so lucky.... but nevermind, my turn will come... those ppl so lucky one next time not so lucky liao.... buahahahahaha....

oh, one more reminder: THOSE WITH THIS MONTH'S ASTRO MAGAZINE WITH MY ADA ON THE COVER PLEASE GIVE ME THE MAGAZINE AT THE END OF THE MONTH I WILL THANK YOU A LOT A LOT BECAUSE THE MORE THE MERRIER. OK? NOTE: I DONT WANT THE ONE WITH SOME LOUSY DJ IMPIAN THINGY AND NOT MY ADA. ASTRO SO NOT EFFICIENT ONE, WHY GOT DIFFERENT COVER ONE?

anyway, thanks if u can give me!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home