Sunday, August 07, 2005

major breakdown

i am sincerely telling you, i don't feel so well. i'm not in a very good mood.

i need to complete my chem reportS, read the whole terminal tiga novel and memorise my english oral... not forgetting i'm leaving out the physics stuff i'm suppose to do but i dunno what in less than 6 hours. olly s! reading terminal tiga? gimme a break... i don't read these kinda novels. i presume it'll take me about a few years before i can finish it... okay so i'm exaggerating but it seriously is exasperating! grr... oh man... help! argh.

tomorrow's monday. and i have the block c duty. walaueh. 3 weeks of the most torturing duties. first, car doors business after school. second week, open car doors AGAIN in the morning and block c. and now the third week, block c AGAIN! oh f! can you believe it! i thought it's suppose to be circulating... why all the most torturous duties three weeks in a row. of all duties to have, the most torturous are smelling the hazardous exhaust smoke and exercising at block c. i'm going to sue. i din pay to become a slave man. this is eating my alive. aah s! never in my life this happened to me. i will definitely sue if something happens to me, like a heart attack for example, or stroke, or lung cancer, or maybe falling while walking up the stairs. wait, maybe i could pretend i broke my leg and be exempted from duties. or perhaps spill coffee over all the duty roster, "accidentally". it'll take time to make a new one, but i'll spill more coffee on it. accidents do happen you know. remind me to bring coffee, as in rich dark coffee. good thing it leaves unremovable stains behind.

i am sadly running out of time. i need a time-out. like a vacation. oh God, make me the headmistress of lodge. you can fire the present headmaster. i promise i'll give myself lots and lots of holidays that way. i solemnly promise.

by the way, what am i supposed to do for physcs? seriously. what? ah whatever. photostating should be a way out. if only. aah, we'll see how tomorrow goes. if it's as bad as i imagine, then anyone who steps on my tail will die. grr.

6 Comments:

At 7:01 pm, August 07, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha... calm down mei mei. U going to make urself go crz. A lil hardwork nvr killed any1. Heheh... If ur complaining then wad am i to do. I didn't bring home my chem n my terminal 3 nook. N i only chapter 3 of terminal 3. Lols. N i haven't finish my oral.I think i in a lot more trouble then u r in right now

 
At 7:31 pm, August 08, 2005 , Blogger casandra said...

ahahahahahaha... yay monday's over. oral number 12. sorry la kwang yaw, but i dun want 2. hehe. terminal 3 test also next week. whee. but bio and physics test this week. bloody! owell. at least over. heehee. well, u seem to be pretty alright today leh. still can find time to sleep, anonymous. heehee =)

 
At 8:42 pm, August 08, 2005 , Blogger *~siaw hui~* said...

Cas, spilling coffee on the duty roster will not help coz either me and Kok Ming have an extra copy of the roster at all times.

Yeah, well, I know opening car doors and touring block c is torturous. But seriously, Cas, what to do? Lacking manpower now bah.

But once the Form Four prefects come in... Hehehe... You can lenggang a bit la.

So still got few more months to go. Give it your best shot and next year, you get a lil break lo.

And personally, I never agreed to the idea of man slaves at the foyer.

 
At 8:01 pm, August 09, 2005 , Blogger casandra said...

haha one time i was grumblin about foyer duty. and kok ming also scold us cuz we too lazy bah hahaha. anyway, a wise soul told me, "because i always answer back, i sure say, 'so? i din pay money to open car doors'" lol nothing but pure brilliance. won't you agree with me? heehee =)

 
At 6:17 pm, August 10, 2005 , Blogger *~siaw hui~* said...

Hehe... I better not say so much if not I get fired from the board.

Heh, but true also la, we all are like a bunch of manslaves. But what to do? Some people just think we so eng to go and open car doors everday.

 
At 7:29 pm, August 12, 2005 , Blogger casandra said...

ya, "SOME PEOPLE"! waseh say a bit already get fired? wadah? man you have a life too you know. i'm not gonna let myself be bonded by all the rules, meaning the stupid ones. i don't think you should either. i mean, with the haze going on, cih, you want me to risk my life just for opening car doors? let's put it this way, i'd rather get sacked than die early. the "SOME PEOPLE" who wanna die early can go ahead.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home