Saturday, July 30, 2005

what the *tut* happened

whoa... i've only been down for... let's see how many hours... and this joyce so kiang, get her bro become member n wahseh, u can see for yourself what happened. haha. obviously what joyce say is true. *lame brother* haha. lucky i have no blood-related brother. haha. anyway, i decided to change my password and make myself the sole admin so that this alvin cannot kacau kacau... sorry la joyce, but i made u non-admin. for your safety also. later your bro go crazy. i know how gila he can be. haha. so hehe...

anyway... breaking news... there's this breaking virus going around town. i probably got it. my sis too. on friday, after lunch... whoa... fell sick like mad shit... whoa too disgusting. shouldn't talk about it. enough information revealed. others must be kept unknown from public for privacy purposes. my apologies for any inconvenience caused. anyway, thank GOD winnie and joyce were there to help me. my GOD, i hate it man. went to the doc A.S.A.P. got a shot there. arm still kinda numb. but i got to skip the double period of add maths. and of course, the milk lady's singing. but since i always hear that, aah, nvm. miss also nvm lah. haha.

good part is, i came home and slept for 4 hours while people were still studying... add maths. hehe. and joyce was so kind to give me my homework n copy the stuff for me. thx joyce! altho u fergot my text bk... x_x but tha's aight, cuz i got my sis to take it for me. buahahaha... and oh yea, i guess winnie accidentally put ur eraser into my pencilbox... that's why you couldn't find it. hehe... i'll bring it to sch on monday lah, no need to cry.

i can't wait for sunday... woohoo... 1 more day to go... countdown... wheeeeee..... hahaha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home