Monday, July 25, 2005

ADA rocks

Haiyah, this is Cas' typing. She insisted that I 'blog'. About this blogging stuff, I dun really understand. Tons of ppl asking why I do not blog. How would I know what is blog? But now I know... hahaha.

Today, I feel wicked. pronounce it wick kerd, Cas can't pronounce it. She doubts my vocab. Becos I did something bad. But it was only for the priority - Ada. so it is none of my business. Also, in Chem today we practically wrecked the apparatus (air sucking ball connected to pipette bulb) but we are innocent. Huahahaha.

And that Elaine woman was absent. I bet she's studying for the exam in Oct. See... ppl so hardworking. Cas u better follow her =) .

I think Elaine got poisoned. There's only 3 possibilities behind it:
  1. she got staled cheese from anna cheese (and lau sai - this is what Cas says...)
  2. she got poisoned by my brother... when we went out and eat together...
  3. she just disappeared.

Mrs Ngu absent also. Wow. I think this is so weird. Ever see her absent? No right? Of course not... sure got something lah... but I am not busybody. I am free soul. Haha. Cj.

I think the Anna woman or dutch maid or milk lady is planning to sell cheese. Today she use yellow ribbon. But it's not her mistake. She's just making full use of the milk (she produced - this is by Cas) she robbed from Pusaran (lembu tenusu)... I think this freed us from nature club... she surely scared teacher.

I love myself. Bye bye.

p/s: thanks Cas.

written on 1.25 p.m. in class bc Mr Chan not here.

2 Comments:

At 8:08 pm, July 27, 2005 , Blogger *~siaw hui~* said...

Eng eng...

Spoiled the sucking ball thingy.

Aiyah this Joyce ah.

HAHA

 
At 6:37 pm, July 28, 2005 , Blogger casandra said...

she did not u duck! we all din. somebody kacau kacau nia. but like the next time we handled it, i spoilt the stupid freakin ball. got NaOH 2 mol/dm into the bloody ball. then 23 bucks had to be wasted on this worthless junk. altho my whole group pay. aihs, feel so bad abt it... hehe... lalala

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home