Friday, June 15, 2007

i love my bed

i love my bed. or more likely, i love sleeping.

today i had lunch at salmon steak with emily, adrian and joanne. haha. i had an EGG in my set of meal. ohmigawsh. i remember someone telling me not to eat eggs due to this terrible disease.. the BIRD FLU is back. this is a terrible terrible thing. no more chicken to eat. hahahaha. maybe i will turn into a vegetarian. hahahahah. yeah right. like as if i would turn into a vegetarian. the day i become one would be the day that "meteor rain showers in KL" hahaha. vegetables. greens. uekkk!

the SAM peeples are back. ivan mark cynthia echai... and not forgetting my room mates. haha. now i cant put my lap top on joyce bed anymore. haha. but it's okay. now it's more "lively" in the room i guess. baby maruu and the little girl is back. iris the zhu also visits more often. lol.

today i had a FALSE ALARM heart attack. cause i know joyce n elaine's class starts at 8. but at around 8.30am, they came back to the apartment with Loise and Iris. wah. scared the heck outta me. cause i was still happily sleeping away, and i was like subconsciously thinking, "my alarm that's scheduled for 9.00am hasn't even sounded yet.." so i look at my phone.. eiii 8.40 am only wad. so i thought my phone rosak or go crazy or something. so i asked joyce what time her break was. she replied, "TEN" and then i was like thinking in my head, "OHCRAP!! did i miss my class??!!! what the hell man, my alarm didnt ring!!" so i asked joyce what time it was and she was like giving me this really "i think casandra's gone nuts" expression and said 8.40? phew man. what a way to start a day. hahaks. man. my heart cant take this much shock. hahahahaha..

got back calculus 2 test 2 today. did okay. better than the last :S and i learnt a new formula to find the mass of a 3-dimensional object. density X volume. gah. my notes only had up to 2-D wad. bleargh.

anyway, i just heard edine wail outside just now. dont know what happen. maybe she and joanne fighting again. tsk tsk. love thy neighbour :) hahahaha. i know im kinda lame sometimes. BUT NOT LEGLESS. you know what i mean, if you are ryan or joyce. hum hum.

ok thats all for today. imma gonna sleep now. i love sleep :) nights nights.

2 Comments:

At 9:02 pm, June 15, 2007 , Blogger joyce said...

noisy cute duck

 
At 9:20 pm, June 15, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

grrr what r u talking about maru baby?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home