Thursday, April 12, 2007

D-O-O-M-E-D (O.O)

im no doubt DOOMED.

math test on friday.
csci assignment due on friday.
english argumentative essay outline due on friday also.

okay... not THAT bad...

tommorow, we have to go for some gay field tip to PROTON. mamamia! 1 to 6 pm! insane!!! ok maybe not THAT insane cause i get to skip LAN. hehehe. okays... but tht means tht i wont have time to study or do my csci assignment.

HEH. LUCKY im so goooooood and i rockkkk that my CSCI assignment left a bit. WAHAHAHAHHAHA. but of course, my express work make my webpage look
K-A-N-A-S-A-I!!!
haha. ohwell. what to do. not like im sooooooooo creative n canggih in html stuff ba. i see the html codes until headache man. haih. oklah u wanna see my kanasai job... i give u the link
had to make some yahoo email account bcos of this 10% assignment la. but i dont use it la ok. heish. aduhmak. currently not finish yet la. haha.








ok and then monday.

math homework due. (lucky i do some already, but still... sigh)

english journal due.

chem quiz.




wednesday
chem quiz AGAIN






thursday

LAN EXAM




following week: EXAM.






NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED HELP TOOOOO, not only you joyce!!!






oklah. better sleep liao tomorrow'll be a long day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home