Sunday, June 04, 2006

curling of the little oinks hair

so what have i been doing in the hols? well, for one, i've been helping my sister curl her hair.. which she was delighted to do and insisted on doing.. however she refuses to acknowledge that and puts the blame enitirely on ME. woah. but u know what.. who cares. she liked it anyway. haha.
ok let me demonstrate the steps.
firstly... curl ur hair.. smile the cheesy smile as shown

then... what the heck is that on her head??? my goodness. don't ask me... i know i have a lunatic sibling... haha


tadaaaa... the outcome.. see how happy she looks? told you she wanted it~

2 Comments:

At 6:48 pm, July 22, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 
At 2:55 pm, July 23, 2006 , Blogger casandra said...

thanks =)


compliments to belle for helping with the layout =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home