Monday, April 10, 2006

Online online online…

Exam has finished!!! And now we are getting really worked up with the YAA thing. This is real tough work. And I’m late for the online meeting. Well.. it’s not really my problem… when I’m in need of e messenger then it just wont load… so I settled down to start my 3rd attempt to download msn messenger… hopefully it works this time…

I’ve got the plans of the extension. Which is real canggih. Buahahha. My msn messenger is 69% done… quite fast, considering that this connection is not that fast…… never expected it to be fast anyway. Huh.
Mtyp’s getting really crazy over korean series. That’s weird man… the korean craze only managed to attract me for a short short while and now I think I have lost interest of it again. Of course lah… Ada bah. Such thing as Seven Swords… so nice!!!! I just feel so sad for her that she wont end up with wang xue bing… although I like their current relationship it is just soooo annoying to see him not trust her AT ALL no matter if she saved his daughter and wife and try to keep him out of danger… that made me so geram becos he just really didn’t believe her and she keep saying that’s the last time I save u but still she kept saving him although he hurt her so many times… that’s what love is, I guess… at this point I also dun think that she’ll end up with Zhao Wen Zhuo as well.. I mean, I’m on the last eps and they havent killed the villain and Ada havent seen him for like since eps 27, how can she still have the time to fall in love with him when they still have to kill the enemies in another canggih bloody battle? It’s quite illogical. Anyway, as long as there’s ada then oklah…. I everything also tolerate.

Buahhaahhaha…

Aahhh… I’ve given up my last eps of 7 swords to come online… and also to give me the urge of finishing my stuff fast so that I can continue.

msn messenger… please download faster….. faster…. 90%….

91%, 92%, ….

I’ve wasted like 40 mins just to dl this messenger. Didn’t even open any other windows except microsoft word and paint. Hmph.

94%…

yeah, quite fast ler… better save this in case have to restart my computer.

aha! no need to restart. goodlah. byebye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home